Do you want to know deep information about MXL 770 condenser microphone? For you, we have shared best mxl 770 review post which covers everything about this product. So let’s start…
The market of the guitar is huge, and there are various strategies to use in this market. There are over 50 million guitarists on the planet, and the number is still growing to make the market substantially scalable.
According to research, in the guitar market money is used freely, and often guitar players love their hobby and like purchasing equipment for their guitar and training. In this report, we will be discussing the MXL770.
MXL Mics 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone (Single Bundle)
MXL 770 Review : Top Cardioid Condenser Microphone 2019
A recording microphone is the most important subject for producing top-quality audio sound. Buying the best quality microphone is very tough because there are lots of microphones in the market.
For you, we have researched almost 12 hours to find out top quality condenser microphone which uses top studio recorder. We have shared everything in this review.
What is MXL 770?
The MXL 770 is a well-known microphone, and it is suitable for those who want to venture into the hobby of recording at home.
This microphone is the best in the market when it comes to home recording. When starting home recording and you would like to purchase a reasonably priced microphone that will provide you with quality sound then the MXL 770 is the ideal choice for you.
MXL itself is a great microphone company, they have been producing quality microphone, and they have always received positive feedback from their clients.
MXL 770 has no difference since various performers are in love with its sound production. It features an excellent FET preamp which helps in balancing output for a better dynamic range.
This feature allows the MXL 770 to produce an incredible bass and low-end sound as well as an extra clear sound that makes it perfect for any vocalists.
MXL 770 Professional Studio Condenser Mic + Mic Stand + Pop Filter + XLR Cable Bundle
MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features:
The MXL 770 features a multi-purpose recording condenser.
Furthermore, this microphone is perfect for strings, vocals as well as piano.
- When it comes to hard rock and hip-hop, the MXL 770 never disappoints due to its fantastic recording.
- MXL 770 features bass roll-off switch as well as -10db pad switch and XLR plug.
- This microphone operates with phantom power of 48v.
- The sound production is impressive with a super clear top end.
- MXL 770 features a wide, vibrant range with a slight golden diaphragm
- When it comes to sturdy, the MXL 770 performs incredibly well.
Why You Should Purchase the MXL 770 Mic?
- Despite featuring a small diaphragm, the MXL 770 has an incredible condenser which is excellent when it comes to capturing the entire spectrum of your voice. Small capacitors are very sensitive, and they often pick any sound around them; therefore, you should consider using them in an isolated room.
- The MXL 770 small condensers can be used in a noisy environment since they are less sensitive. However, MXL 770 will not cover the entire human voice accurately. With a cardioid pickup, this microphone is capable of picking up sounds that often occur in the front side of the microphone and ignoring or reducing sounds that are coming from the side and back of the receiver.
- For better sound production, the MXL 770 features two switches for perfect voice. In order for you to block unwanted sound, this microphone is featured with the bass roll-off switch. Both switches installed in the microphone helps with adding a 10db pad to reduce and attenuate sound sources.
- With shock mount included, you will be able to get rid of vibrations from either the desk or the stand from reaching your microphone and into the recording. When you are not using your receiver, you can store it using a hard plastic case that is padded with foam.
- On the other hand, the MXL 770 uses XLR cable making it easy for you to plug it to your computer. For you to plug it to your computer, you will require a USB audio interface where you will plug in your microphone before plugging it in the USB interface of your computer. Furthermore, you can as well use a digital audio mixer and a recorder.
- For you to get most of the MXL 770, you will have to use an interface that has a great preamp. Using a poor quality preamp will definitely introduce hum, hiss or noises into the recording despite having a great microphone.
We have tried to include highlight features in this mxl 770 review post. You can know more to visit the original product page.
Advantages of the MXL 770:
- The MXL 770 is an incredible microphone, with an excellent output that ensures perfect sound production.
- When it comes to blocking noise, this microphone works perfectly. The MXL is capable of blocking any extraneous sound, making sure that the background sound is reduced completely.
- It is the perfect choice for the beginners who would like a quality condenser microphone at an affordable rate.
- It features a shocking mount case which is portable.
- Often, this microphone features a one-year warranty.
- Since the MXL 770 never disappoints its users, it has received praises all across the globe. The receiver is said to have no problems in producing echo; hence, its sound is of pure quality and natural.
Disadvantages of MXL 770
- At times, customers complain of receiving low-quality products other than the shock mount and the cable.
- The size of the microphone when folded is way too big. The size is said to bring issues with storing, but it is often overcome by rearranging the space for the recording bundle.
Final Verdict of MXL 770 Microphone Review
The MXL 770 is among the best microphone in the market. When it comes to recording, the receiver is very useful, and furthermore, it can be used at home since it is user-friendly.
The MXL 770 whole set features a professional design; hence, it is capable of catering for all musicians. The microphone is ideal for both beginners and advanced musicians, and it is excellent for multi recording and single recording as well.
The bass respond of this microphone is incredible, and it features an option of adding a high pass filter; hence, the record becomes super clear for the best audio production.
The frequency of the MXL 770 ranges from 30Hz to 20 kHz whereas the signal to noise ratio of this microphone is 74 dBA as well as equivalent noise level of 20 dBA.
This microphone features a flat frequency response that is incredible for production of distinct vocals. MXL 770 as well has a cardioid polar pattern which helps in reducing off-side sounds and blocking the unwanted feedback.
We hope the mxl 770 review will be the best for you to know complete update information of this cardioid condenser microphone. Finally, you will buy the best microphone for your recording studio. If you have any question regarding this product, you can freely comment below.