When looking for electric guitar, don’t just look for one that sounds good but also the one that feels in the palm of your hand. The electric guitar typically converts the pickups vibration into electrical signals. Always choose an best electric guitar under 300 that best suits you. So choose perfectly best electric guitar amp under 300 after considering details info about this guitar.
Especially for the novices, it is vital to have a guitar that features an easy to play design, and it stays in tune.
If you have a guitarist that you love the most, you can consider checking on his or her guitar so that you can purchase the same. This will help in sharpening your skills.
If you are a beginner, you might end up choosing a different guitar. However, this will be good for you when it comes to determining the best cheap electric guitar for you.
Read also: Best Guitar Tuner Pedal
Beginner Electric Guitar
As a beginner, there are various things you will need to consider before purchasing a guitar. Here are some of the critical information you will need to consider when buying an electric guitar as a beginner;
- Budget. It is often critical to buy an electric guitar that is within your budget range. Nowadays, there are various designs of electric guitars that are available in the market. There are best electric guitars under $300, and they perfume extraordinary.
- Solid-body. It features no soundbox, and it operates on an electrical pickup system whereby it converts the vibration into sound. This often the standard frames in the electric guitar industry. This body is capable of amplifying at a very high volume without worrying about feedback. They are very responsive when used since it operates on amplification.
- Semi-hollow. This electric guitar body features a small soundbox with some amplification support as well. This body will allow you to operate with amplifiers; however, they are lighter in weight when compared to the solid-body electric guitar. This body features a bright, beautiful and warm overtones making it ideal for playing rockabilly, Jazz and vintage country.
- Hollow. This body is a bit rare to find, unlike solid and semi-hollow. This electric guitar body sounds like the acoustic guitar. It often recognized for its bright sound; however, it has trouble with high volumes because of the feedback. It features round and full tone as well as a fantastic bass response making perfect for playing Jazz.
- When looking for a guitar, it is vital to know whether you can play it with either left or right hand. Depending on the hand you use often, it is good to look for a guitar that suits your need. There is some electric guitar that offers both uses of the right and left hands.
- If you like to perform to a live audience, color style of your guitar is something you should keep in mind. There are various color options available in the market you can choose from.
What is an Acoustic-electric Guitar?
The acoustic-electric guitar is a guitar that features a microphone or magnetic pickup. The Acoustic-electric guitar is often used in various music productions where Acoustic sound is most desired.
This guitar is perfect for live performance due to its high volume frequency. The acoustic guitar is known for not giving feedback when performing.
The Acoustic-electric guitar usually features Piezo pickup while the advanced Acoustic, electronic guitar system incorporates microphone, sensors and Piezo.
A preamp is installed in Acoustic-electric guitar helps in amplifying the signal that is received from the pickup. This helps in the production of a smooth and warm sound.
Electric Guitar Buying Guide
When purchasing a guitar, it is vital to step outside the box. You should never follow a pack when it comes to buying for an electric guitar. This is due to various designs and models that are available in the market; therefore, you should consider purchasing a guitar that suits you best.
Different guitar features different neck designs where C shape is the most common while V shape is the less common shape.
Besides the neck’s shape, there are things you will have to consider, including fretboard and the material of the guitar.
The material used in creating the fretboard differs in speed and sound production. There is some wood material that plays faster while others produce a thick sound.
You should only buy a used guitar is you know what you are getting. Often used guitar comes with various problems.
Therefore, purchasing a new guitar is much better than buying an old guitar that you are not sure if the neck is warped or if it works properly.
When purchasing a guitar, it is essential to buy a hard-shell case which will help in protecting your guitar while traveling. Having a hard-shell case makes it easy to carry your guitar from one place to another.
Soft-shells are works perfectly when it comes to carrying your guitar around, but it will not give it maximum protection compared to the hard-shell.
Top electric guitar brands
6 Top Best Electric Guitar Under 300
The below 3 guitars are the best for professional and beginner who is looking top acoustic-electric guitar for the best practicing.
Fender FA-115 Acoustic guitars
This Fender FA-115 Acoustic guitar is one of the most affordable electrical guitars in the market, and it offers quality sound production.
This electric guitar features a spruce top as well as an X-bracing for sturdy support. FA-115 features a rosewood fingerboard including a synthetic bone nut.
Nonetheless, this electric guitar features a dreadnought shape which helps in providing you with sufficiently of a room filled with projection and resonance.
This electrical guitar is topped up with an extra set of a guitar strap, strings as well as picks. The Fender FA-115 Acoustic guitar features a reliable, durable and easy to use design. It’s another best electric guitar under 300.
- The Fender FA-115 Acoustic guitar features a dreadnought shape that helps in emitting a balanced tone at high volumes.
- This electric guitar produces a bright treble as well as a warm bass frequency due to the spruce top.
- FA-115 electric guitar comes with extra guitar straps, picks as well as guitar strings.
- For comprehensive support and maximum flexibility in order for it to resonate freely, this guitar is equipped with X-bracing.
- The Fender FA-115 Acoustic guitar features a flexible and durable design.
- This guitar features two straps as well as extra strings and picks.
- It comes with a gig bag for proper storage.
- Fender FA-115 Acoustic has an incredible bass frequency.
- This electric guitar does not experience feedback.
- It features an affordable rate making it ideal for novices out there.
- Fender FA-115 Acoustic electrical design features incredible sound performance and projection.
- Often, the Fender FA-115 Acoustic guitar chord E does not work well, and it produces inappropriate sound.
Donner DAG-1C Acoustic guitar
Despite being a young company, Donner offers its customers with affordable and high-quality electric guitars. The Donner DAG-1C Acoustic guitar is one of the best guitars for a beginner, and it is laminate made.
This electric guitar is laminated with mahogany that wraps both the side and back of the guitar. The mahogany features a C shape that is connected to the headstock with die-cast steel tuner. This guitar features a black bridge pin that has white dots and it munts the wood bridge with Pearloid dot inlays which decorates twenty brass fret fingerboard.
The Donner DAG-1C Acoustic guitar features a dreadnought shape with a cutaway. This cutaway not only adds design to the guitar but also it increases playing time as well as comfort if you like playing for long. Jamming with this guitar produces a bright and warm tone.
Despite having a less resonance and projection due to mahogany lamination, DAG-1C guitar features an excellent performance with a high price in the market. This guitar is always the best for a novice out there. So As a result this is a another best electric guitar under 300.
- The Donner DAG-1C Acoustic guitar features a full size 41 inches cutaway as well as a dreadnought shape.
- It features a gig bag as well as a digital clip-on tuner, polishing cloth, guitar strap, strings, guitar capo and guitar picks as a present to the customer.
- There are twenty brass frets featured in this guitar
- It features a right-hand design.
- The side of this guitar brings a more productive and brighter sound.
- The DAG-1C features a spruce top as well as mahogany back.
- The DAG-1C electric guitar is pocket-friendly making it ideal for the beginners.
- Furthermore, this guitar comes with a beginner bundle.
- It features incredible sound production.
- The Donner DA1C Acoustic guitar features a super smooth fret that has pleased many guitarists.
- It features a reliable and durable design.
- The DAG-1C features a bad stock string.
Kona K2TBL Acoustic guitar
This is among the Kona K2 electric guitar series. The Kona K2TBL Acoustic guitar features a shiny and a translucent body which gives it its distinct look. The back of this guitar is made of mahogany with a gloss finish which makes it an eye-catcher.
The shape and design of this guitar are outstanding. It features a full-size dreadnought cutaway as well as a sleek and a low-profile. This is an absolute beauty by the Kona Company. This K2 series is three inches deep, giving it the most comfortable feeling while in the palm of your hand.
This K2 has various amazing features such as an EQ-505 3 pickup system, a gold die-cast tuner which is enclosed as well as two gold strap pins. It features a durable design due to its rigged body. Additionally, it is equipped with a 4-ply body as well as single-ply on the neck and headstock for binding. it’s a another best electric guitar amp under 300.
- Kona K2TBL Acoustic guitar features a clear transparent top it can either be blue or green in color.
- This K2 series features mahogany back as well as sides.
- There are four-ply on the body as well as single-ply on the headstock and neck for perfect binding.
- The fretboards, as well as the bridge, are made of rosewood.
- For ideal customer satisfaction, this electric guitar comes with extra guards, neck wrench as well as polishing cloth.
- It features a 41 inches long and 3 inches deep body design.
- The K2TBL electric guitar features a low profile with a full-size dreadnought body.
- This guitar tuners feature enclosed gold-die cast design as well as D’Addario strings.
- The Kona K2TBL Acoustic guitar features a pocket-friendly rate which is perfect for beginners.
- It features a durable design since the body is made of four-ply body binding.
- It features amazing D’Addario strings for excellent sound production
- This K2 series features has a fantastic gold die-cast tuners.
- It features an easy to use design, making it ideal for novices.
- It comes with gig bags for easy transportation and storing.
- The Kona K2TBL Acoustic guitar features poor quality control.
Top 3 Electric Guitar Brands Under $300
The below guitars are all beginner electric guitar under 300 dollars. We have shared the best review of these products.
Best choice products 39in electric guitar starter kit
It’s another best super quality best electric guitar amp under 300. This starter kit features a right-handed guitar with various accessories that are perfect for novices. This kit comes with a 10-watt amplifier as well as tremolo bar. It is not only ideal for beginners but also expert guitarists.
This electric guitar features a hardwood body that helps in emitting a smooth and natural tone. If you are a musician who is still learning basics guitar lessons, then this is the perfect guitar for you.
Nonetheless, this electric guitar comes with an extra set of strings, picks as well as shoulder straps. The size of this guitar is incredible; it measures 39.5 inches length by 10.5 inches width by 2 inches height. For perfect protection, this guitar comes with nylon for casing during traveling or storing. It’s another best electric guitar under 300.
- Ultimate starter pack. This is an ultimate starter pack for beginners, and it comes with a 39-inch electric guitar.
- This starter pack features a 10 watts amplifier, whammy bar, guitar picks well as an amplifier cable cord.
- Its electric guitar features a durable as well as comfortable design. This is due to the classic hardwood body that protects the guitar against any physical damage.
- There are 22 fret fingerboards available in this electric guitar, and it allows you to play comfortably.
- For protection against dust and scuffs, this starter pack comes with nylon for covering the guitar when traveling.
- This electric guitar features amplifier controls for controlling Bass, treble as well as volume.
- This is the perfect starter kit for a beginner.
- It is pocket-friendly despite having various accessories.
- This guitar features a durable design.
- It comes with an extra string.
- There is no assembly required after purchase.
- It’s not only meant for the beginners but also it is perfect for a pro guitarist.
- Often tuning this electric guitar is hard for many.
LyxPro electric guitar with a starter kit
This starter kit features a complete useful guitar with various accessories. This is among the best starter kit for beginners. The kit features accessories that are vital for beginners. You can purchase this kit for either home use or set it up at your studio. Setting this guitar up doesn’t require any experts assistance.
The electric guitar is 30 inches, and it features accessories such as a twenty-watt amplifier, six strings, tremolo bar, digital clip-on tuner, shoulder strap, two picks as well as a carrying bag. For beginners, this kit features everything essential you require to start playing. The fingerboard is made of rosewood while the neck features the Canadian maple. As a result LyxPro Beginner Electric Guitar is the best electric guitar under 300.
- This ultimate starter kit features a guitar that is 30 inches.
- This guitar is made of high-quality material for perfect durability.
- The fingerboard is made of rosewood while the neck of the guitar is made of the Canadian maple.
- The starter kit comes with a twenty-watt amplifier as well as amp cable.
- Nonetheless, this kit features a headphone jack and auxiliary input as well as built-in speakers along with an mp3 player.
- This kit features a digital tuner, and it comes with six strings, comfortable straps as well as two picks for perfect sound quality.
- This starter kit comes with a guitar that is easy to operate.
- For beginners, this is an ideal starter kit for you since it features various essential accessories for learning how to play.
- It features a durable design.
- This is among one of the most affordable electric guitar starter kits in the market.
- The guitar in this starter kit has an incredible sound production.
- This is an ideal learning starter kit for any newbie out there.
- The headphone Jack and auxiliary are not long-lasting.
Davidson black electric guitar with starter pack
Davidson electric guitar is a specialist when it comes to design guitar for beginners. This electronic guitar starter kit features a full size 39 inches electric guitar along with various essential accessories for beginners.
The guitar features a maple fretboard as well as a neck. In the bridge position, the guitar features a single humbucking pickup. This is the best guitar for beginners since its pickup type if of the rock rhythm. The Davidson guitars are solidly built, and they are very much affordable. So it’s a one of the best best electric guitar amp under 300.
- This starter kit features a guitar. This guitar features a full-size design, and it is black.
- The guitar’s neck is made of maple, and it features a bridge with a hum buck pickup.
- You can control the volume of your guitar, and it features 22 frets as well.
- This starter kit comes with various accessories such as straps, picks, Jack lead, case, string winder as well as a pitch pipe.
- The Davidson electric guitar starter kit features a 10-watt amplifier. This amplifier features one channel input as well as two bands EQ.
- The starter kit comes with headphone jack as well as a 5-inch speaker.
- The Davidson electric guitar starter kit features an affordable design.
- It features an easy to use electric guitar, making it ideal for beginners.
- For perfect sound production this, starter kit features a 10-watt amplifier.
- The guitar features a smooth design which gives it a distinct look.
- The starter kit features durable accessories making it ideal for beginners.
- The tuning system in the Davidson electric guitar can be complicated for a beginner to understand.
Final Verdict of Electric Guitar
There are various guitar models in the market; therefore, before, purchasing one you can play it. This will help you to choose the best guitar that suits your need. Furthermore, research the guitar you would like to buy and see if it is within your price range. The age of the guitar is a piece of vital information since guitars are evolving and the new guitars often feature quality sound production, unlike the old ones.