An affordable and quality bass guitar is essential regardless if you are an experienced or amateur bassist. Whereas the search of bass guitars is exciting, it also is confusing, especially for beginners as there are numerous brands and models for you to choose from in the market. During the search for cheap bass guitars under 100 USD, you need to consider the bass guitar that is both stylish as well as playable. This will be extremely useful if you are a beginner as it allows you to perfect your skills on a budget. If you are a professional bassist, you also need a cheap bass guitar as it offers you a different sound while on stage, style as well as perfect for practicing. You can learn more about the bass guitar on Wikipedia.
In this article, we will take you through the five best models of bass guitars that are you can get under $100. Whereas finding these specific models is difficult, it is not impossible. Here are some of the cheap bass guitars under 100 USD you need to consider.
Top 5 Cheap Bass Guitars Under 100 Dollar
Cheap Bass Guitars Under 100 : Goplus Electric Bass Guitar Full Size 4 String with Strap Guitar Bag Amp Cord
It is a functional and beautiful electric bass that enables you to play your favorite melodies, thereby perfects your skills. Additionally, it comes in a lightweight design, thus making it easy to carry plus its attractive surface and excellent quality make it an ideal pick. Finally, it incorporates a reasonable price, fashionable design and superb quality, making it a great playing instrument.
- It comes fully equipped with a set of accessories including one bass bag, one bass pick, one shoulder strap, one Amp cord, one electric bass as well as one bass bag. Thus once you get your instrument, you can start playing it straight away.
- This cheap bass guitar under 100 USD integrates quality and fashionable design. It is built from a wood body which offers it with sturdiness hence ensuring you can freely play. Additionally, having a polished surface makes the bass look shinier and smoother, and you have two color designs to choose from, that is, blue and white as well as black and white. So, all your different aesthetic options are satisfied with this bass guitar.
- It is available with a travel bass bag thereby enabling you to carry your electric bass guitar around with ease anywhere you want. It also features straps which make it easy to carry or lift the bass. The bag’s design features zip closures which allow you to store your music score or accessories inside accessibly.
- This bass delivers improved and smooth tones hence making it perfect for playing rock and roll as well as everything else in between. Usually, the warm sounds produced by the wood are complemented by the natural, bright sound of the electric bass guitar.
- It offers you with a remarkable performance whereas still being affordable, therefore giving you incredible value.
- This cheap bass guitar under 100 USD is lightweight and has a solid body, thereby giving you a great balance.
- It is the perfect electric bass guitar for beginners due to its affordability and ease of use.
- The build quality of this bass guitar is exceptional with both the pickups and tone knobs of sturdy feel. Likewise, the finish, fit and quality of this bass guitar is outstanding.
- It produces warm and bright tones.
- The carrying case of this bass guitar comes with a weird smell.
- The action often is relatively high and needs to be adjusted regularly.
Cheap Bass Guitars Under 100 : Crescent Electric Bass Guitar Starter Kit – Bluburst Color
This bass guitar is available at an affordable price whereas not compromising on performance and build quality. Both the sound quality and appearance are decent. Whereas this bass guitar is perfect to learn from if you are an amateur. But not ideal for playing during performances. Despite its affordable price tag. This bass guitar plays considerably well unlike some of the other cheap bass guitars.Nevertheless, it produces a buzzing sound while you are playing. A common occurrence in most of the lower-end bass guitars often used by beginners and students. If you are starting training yourself, you need to consider this electric bass guitar.
- It comes with a greater performance cost ration along with improved feels as well as tones.
- Inside the package of this bass guitar is one Amp cord, one guitar pick, one shoulder strap, one guitar bag as well as one electric guitar.
- Integrated into its design is a high quality and brand new rose fingerboard as well as bridge. Which help in making the produced sound nothing but exceptional.
- The surface of this bass guitar is polished to give this cheap bass guitar under $100 with an outstanding appearance.
- This bass guitar is great if you are an amateur since it incorporates all the basics which are easy to learn.
- The sound quality produced by this bass guitar is outstanding.
- Thanks to its lightweight design, carrying around this bass guitar is easy, making it perfect for moving from one location to another.
- This instrument is available at an affordable price whereas still delivering exceptional performance, thereby offering you with tremendous value.
- The appearance of this bass instrument is excellent.
- The accessories used in making this bass guitar feel cheap plus are of inferior quality.
- One of the tuners present in this guitar does not affect playability or tuning.
Cheap Bass Guitars Under 100 : Safstar Electric Bass Guitar with Amp Cord Strap Carrying Bag for Starters Beginners (Blue)
This is a functional and attractive electric bass guitar which is perfect for you to practice playing your favorite tunes. It incorporates a hard texture and high-density texture rosewood in its design, which will remain robust throughout the bass guitar’s entire lifetime. It also is lightweight hence easy to carry around plus integrates a beautiful and good quality surface. Thanks to its remarkable quality, fair price, and comfortable touch feel, this is one of the best cheap bass guitars under 100 USD you will not regret owning.
- It is a well-appointed set thus you can effortlessly carry it with you while on vacations or to lessons with the guitar inside the storage bag. Additionally, it includes everything you require, such as a tuner, a shoulder strap, Amp cord, as well as picks. Thus you can play it straight away from its box.
- It integrates an improved performance cost, which has better feels and tones.
- The build quality of both the fingerboard and body is exceptionally made from high-quality rose and paulownia, respectively.
- Moreover, this cheap bass guitar comes with gliding fret, appropriate thickness handle, a smooth feeling, comfortable strings as well as precise chord distance.
- It features a full-size 48-inch cutaway body for a full and vibrant tone which guarantees the production of brighter and richer sounds. Likewise, it is perfect for styles such as country, rock, blues, folk, among many others.
- This bass guitar is available at an affordable price whereas still offering you an excellent quality thanks to its superb build quality. Therefore, it provides you with tremendous value.
- The sound quality produced by this bass guitar is superb and matches that of other more expensive models, further proving the incredible value of this musical instrument.
- You can start playing this instrument right out of the box, saving your time and trouble of having to assemble it.
- The build quality of this electric bass guitar is outstanding despite its low price; hence, it will be functional for a prolonged duration.
- Using this bass guitar is easy, thereby making it perfect if you are a beginner looking to learn how to play this particular instrument.
- The strings of this cheap bass guitar snap easily, consequently costing you more money in repair cost.
Cheap Bass Guitars Under 100 : Glarry Electric Bass Guitar Full Size 4 String Rosewood Basswood Fire Style Exquisite Burning Bass (Black)
If you are an experienced or amateur bass musician looking for a high-performance bass guitar. You need to buy the Glarry Electric Bass Guitar. This bass guitar is constructed from a synthetic and wooden body which comes in a remarkable finish. Thereby delivering an outstanding sound and appearance.
Furthermore, not only does this instrument offer you with great sounds, but also better ease of playability. Incorporated into its design is a comfortable fingerboard and neck that make it perfect for any plating style as well as a high-tensile fretwire to guarantee smooth playability and durability. Finally, it also features an adjustable bridge that delivers a solid tone, as well as sustains the creation of excellent intonation. it’s really a nice guitar cheap bass guitars under 100.
- The back/face material, as well as the fretboard, are made of basswood and rosewood, which ensures the bass guitar sounds both rock and warm. Additionally, the durable and sturdy materials safeguard your bass guitar is useful for an extended duration.
- It is the perfect bass guitar for students as it produces superb bass effects whereas remaining affordable.
- It comes consisting of all accessories including one Amp cord, one shoulder strap, one portable bag, and one electric guitar, plus is playable straight from the box.
- These best bass guitar under $100 come with a portable bag where you can put your bass guitar to performances, class and out to practice with your band buddies.
- This bass guitar has a smooth neck and a standard string spacing which offers you with great touch. Likewise, unlike an ordinary guitar, it features larger string extensions as well as thicker strings.
- Understanding how to use this instrument is straightforward, thus making it ideal for amateurs who are looking to perfect their bass playing skills.
- This bass guitar is lightweight and portable, thereby making it easy for you to move around with it from one place to another.
- You get tremendous value with this bass guitar because it is affordable while still producing exceptional sound quality.
- With this cheap bass guitar priced under $100, you can use it straight out of its box, thus making it convenient because you don’t have to go through the complicated assembly process.
- The sound quality produced by this bass guitar is remarkably similar to other highly-priced models.
- This bass guitar is durable and sturdy while still looking great thanks to its splendid design as well as being made from basswood and rosewood.
- The sound quality of this bass guitar once connected to the amplifier is not excellent.
Cheap Bass Guitars Under 100 : Fashion White Full Size 4-String Electric Bass Guitar Burning Fire Style
It is a fantastic bass guitar because it guarantees a splendid performance. Whereas it resembles a standard guitar, it is relatively different due to its use. Unlike an ordinary guitar, it comes with a bigger string extension and thicker strings. Additionally, this instrument is ideal for creating fabulous bass effects as it is found on the low-pitch site. Finally, this bass guitar integrates a remarkable synthetic and wood material hence making it robust and durable. It’s a very beautiful guitar cheap bass guitars under 100.
- It integrates a silky balance to its tone, which is useful in supporting the vocals beautifully.
- Integrated into its design is a larger and thicker string tension, unlike that found in standard guitars.
- It incorporates a stylish outlook, is comfortable in your hands, produces mellow sound and delivers stable performance.
- It is the ideal instrument if you want to create a splendid bass effect.
- These cheap guitars under $100 ensure the production of incredible and high-quality sound.
- This bass guitar is affordable; thus offers you great value as its performance is always exceptional despite its price.
- The build quality of this instrument is durable and robust, thereby ensuring this bass guitar is resistant to getting damaged easily.
- This bass guitar is lightweight thus easy to move around with while you move from one region to another.
- The strings of this bass guitar sometimes break after using it for a prolonged duration.
How much does this guitar cost?
If you have between $300 to $400, you may become a proud owner of this guitar, but this may sound somewhat pricey if you are a beginner. However, if you are looking for a bass guitar that provides you with the versatility to play numerous music genres, look no further.
If you have a huge budget for buying a guitar, you can choose one of them from the below list. You don’t need to buy in the future for advanced learning.
Recommend for big Budget’s
Yamaha is a brand known all over the world for making high-quality products. The Yamaha TRBX304 is no exemption, as this is a trendy and famous bass guitar often used by many bands. Some of the reasons that make this bass guitar to be highly regarded include;
Integrated into its body is a double-humbucker pickup. One of the humbuckers delivers a rich sound, and the presence of two pickups allows you to either use the treble-friendly tone that is ideal for pop and funk music or the bass-heavy tone needed for metal music.
It features the beautiful looking curves of a double-cutaway that makes it easier to play high notes easier, unlike playing without one. Additionally, it is available in numerous colors, and this appeals to many bassists.
This bass guitar offers you versatility due to having five strings, which is exactly what you require.
If you are looking for a Fender-made bass guitar that offers you an incredible value, this is the perfect choice for you. Are you wondering how much this guitar costs? Well, approximately $200, unlike the other highly-priced models which cost up to $1000.
With this bass guitar, you get excellent-sounding jazz-style beginner’s bass guitar. Additionally, incorporated in its design are dual pickups as well as classic “fender tuning pegs” for additional authenticity. Consequently, you will get to realize a warm jazz tone. Which will bring out the traits of the original Fender bass guitars., making this the perfect choice.
There are lots of factors to choose a bass guitar to buy. So you need first to do extensive research to make an informed decision. Therefore, here are some of the things you need to consider when looking for the best bass guitar in the market.
Your style of play is crucial before deciding which bass guitar you should buy. Most bassists love to play the Washburn or Ibanez when using a plectrum since this produced extremely clean playing tones. For the classic funk players, the Music Man bass or Fender is the ideal choice as it creates a twangy and clear sound.
The budget you have set aside is always an essential factor you need to consider when looking for a bass guitar. Whereas a bass guitar might produce the sound you love. Its price might be out of your reach as it is among the most expensive bass guitars on the market. Fortunately, there still are numerous bass guitars available at an affordable price to choose from; therefore, your needs too will be addressed.
There are two types of bass guitar pickups to choose from; these are active and passive pickups. Passive pickups have been in existence from the start of electric bass, and they offer you a warm, full tone as well as dynamic sound. However, this pickup has one drawback, which is it does not provide you with sufficient control over your instrument’s tone.
Active pickups are much newer in comparison to passive pickups, and it produces a tone that is clear, bright, and percussive. Moreover, integrated into these active pickups is an in-built battery-powered preamp that produces a considerably higher output, unlike passive pickups. Nevertheless, you need to change the batteries periodically.
You should also consider the musical tone and genre you want to play before choosing a bass guitar you will buy. Therefore, if you are planning to perform some complex and heavy metal genre licks. The Fender Mustang PJ bass guitar is not an ideal choice for you. Likewise, if your goal is to hit the bass along with the funk line. Then you should go for the Warwick bass.
Considering the genre you play is also an important consideration before buying a bass guitar. Specific styles usually make use of similar bass guitars, and this, therefore, makes it even easier deciding which model you should buy.
Having gone through this article, you now have an idea of the best cheap bass guitars under 100 USD in the market. Whereas these discussed bass guitars are inexpensive in comparison to some of the popular models, they do offer you the best value plus are very popular in the market. All these models integrate different electronics, designs and woods but have one underlying similarity; that is, they all provide you with excellent performance.
Moreover, these bass mentioned above guitars are ideal for both smaller gigs and jamming sessions even though you need an appropriate amp when playing them. So if you are searching for a cheap bass guitar under 100 USD in the market that offers you with excitement and a classic feel, you need not look any further than these five models.